A lupus survivor's cerebrations on living day to day...

    follow me on Twitter

    " National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week" 200 MySpace Friends Spread the Word

    For my RM friends following my latest endeavors, here the MySpace bulletin I just posted. Continue to pray for my ordered steps. Psalm 37:23 (KJV) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

     National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness WeekIts been 2 weeks for my Spread the Word campaign inspired by upcoming National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week.! The first week I completed Phase 1 and Phase 2. I invited my friends from the social networking communities and forums I already belong to become my Ardent One! Myspace friend

    Im continuing with Phase 3, inviting the friends of my new MySpace friends to become my friend, too. Today exactly 2 weeks later I have over 200 friendsThe soil of illness can be furtile! I'll keep planting seeds.

    Don't forget to visit main site. Ardent Cerebrations: Musings of a Lupus Survivor!

    Week 2: 209 friends

    0 comments:

     

    eXTReMe Tracker