A lupus survivor's cerebrations on living day to day...

    follow me on Twitter

    Lupus Survivor Stories Statistics

    Since its inception, September 9, 2008, the Lupus Survivor Stories Widget has told your stories via by 629 views. Besides the actual blog of origin http://lupussurvivorstories.blogspot.com/, the majority of the views were made on my blog collection's Ardent Cerebrations: Musings of a Lupus Survivor! welcome page and myspace pages. Considering the limited time I promoted this project in 2008, I found this response to our handful of stories encouraging enough to continue to collect stories throughout next year to promote Lupus Awareness in 2009. I believe social networking sites is an excellent venue for both support and awareness. Its empowering and FUN. So send me more stories...
    Lupus Survivor Stories Statistics:
    Domain / Widget Views / %
    lupussurvivorstories.blogspot.com / 217 / 34%
    alupussurvivor.blogspot.com / 107 / 17%
    myspace ttls / 197 / 31%
    grand ttl / 629 / 100%

    0 comments:

     

    eXTReMe Tracker