A lupus survivor's cerebrations on living day to day...

    follow me on Twitter

    Blessed & Busy: Ordered steps lead to "Lupus Survivor Stories Blidget"

    ive been stretched so far the past weeks. but thank god to be exhausted from actually accomplishing something as opposed to just being tired and weary from pain and worry. altho many of my health and financial problems still exist for once i have some promising things in the works. i can feel the physical benefits of pt. my first week of neuropsych tests went well. my med couselor found some potentially free or reduced legal aid. your prayers for me are coming to fruition. sorry i didnt follow up on my "spread the word" campaign last week. i barely found time for much between daily healthcare appts. my myspace blog has my most all day to day updates/journal ...too difficult to put updates on all the social networks i belong these days. i had such wonderful results recruiting new friends on myspace and facebook. reading so many inspiring stories led me to decide to collect them for lupus awareness. i developed a blidget or blogging widget called "Lupus Survivor's Stories" to highlight the life-threatening aspect of lupus. i know many of you have lupus or know someone who has had their life threatened by lupus...or maybe even lost a loved one. im including the request ive made on myspace and facebook, hoping some fellow lpus survivors will take time to share their stories. even when im too tired to post, i try to to surf thru and see what my friends are upto. be assured you all are apart of my daily prayers. angie The steps of a good man [woman] are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way! Psalm 37:23 (KJV)

    0 comments:

     

    eXTReMe Tracker